Don’t miss our information seminar and release on the 26th May 2016
This beautifully designed building features 32 large, light filled apartments, each with either two or three bedrooms and balcony living spaces. Perfectly located in the heart of the Nowra, this development has been architecturally crafted with close attention to detail and high quality finishes, so you can relax and enjoy your new lifestyle with absolute peace of mind.
* Opposite Harry Sawkins Park
* Large 2 and 3 bedroom luxury apartments plus study
* Ensuite and extra bathroom
* State of the art appliances, tapware, finishes and fixtures
* Bright spacious interiors reflect a modern, light filled look and feel
* Balcony and car parking space(s)
Nowra is a city in the South Coast region of New South Wales. It is just 20 minutes to Jervis Bay, Kangaroo Valley and Berry, 40 minutes to Kiama, 1 hour to Wollongong, 2 hours south-southwest of Sydney and 2 hours 30 minutes to Canberra.
Off the plan sales will be available at the information night and thereafter
Information night will be held on Thursday 26th May 5 – 7pm at Quest Apartments Nowra 130 Kinghorne Street Nowra
For more information or to register your interest visit www.centralparknowra.com