This property is available now.
Wake Up with views of Cambewarra Mountain
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in one of the most sort after areas in the Shoalhaven is this little beauty. With views of the prestige Cambewarra lookout you wont be disappointed. This property offers you so much more than just three bedrooms and a large garage. The huge backyard area paves the way for unlimited entertainment with all your family and friends. Sitting at the end of a nice quite cul-de-sac and accompanied with lots of extra features including; Reverse Cycle airconditiong, dishwasher, fully fenced yard, a large enclosed back deck and pets on application. With so much interest already don't waste any more time and apply now.
• The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
• Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
• Applications are accepted online only through one form
• The following information must be included with each application:
• Photocopy of applicant's photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
• Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
• Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant
• On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Eftpos, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
• Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner's approval.
For further information or to organize a viewing please visit our website on www.raywhitenowra.com or contact our office on 44221444.
***TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK, EMAIL AGENT OR GO TO OUR WEBSITE***
YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1,008m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.